Biometric time and attendance systems work by measuring features of the body that are unique to each person, and thus offer greater accuracy in attendance tracking and access control.
How can biometrics improve your time and attendance recording?
EJ Vision can incorporate a range of biometric devices into your time and attendance system. These can be used as the sole means of registering attendance, or used to verify and identity in combination with a swipe or fob card which must be used to gain access to pre-approved areas.
Key benefits of Biometric Time and Attendance
• Prevents the borrowing of cards to gain access to controlled areas
• Reduces time and attendance fraud, prevents ‘buddy clocking’ - where one employee clocks on for another
• Can be used for identity verification - to ensure that the person using the card is the person authorised to use it
• Protects employee security - copies of fingerprints are not stored and cannot be retrieved from the terminals
• Our biometric systems store only fingerprint templates, not actual
Get in touch for a free consultation to see how we can help you.
t: 0845 094 3166
m: 07977 116076